Monday, October 30, 2006

Fall is Here!

AHHHHHH Fall is here!

You gotta love the smell of wet decomposing leaves in the fall. Those who have experienced fall with changing colours know what I mean.
Well I must admit that it is a beautiful day today - not too cold and the sun is shining. It must really suck to be at work on a day like today! Unfortunately 5 months to go before I must go (back). Lindsay has been a little out of sorts the past week. She has had a bit of a cold and possible teeth, she seems to be drooling all over the place. She didn't do too bad with the time change yesterday, and then we messed up her afternoon nap when we took her to my soccer game (we won by the way!).
Janne and I are eagerly awaiting the snow since we just got our midweek ski passes for this winter. I have not downhill skiied in almost 4 years - since I was pregnant with Jamie. I did break down and got new boots - I was surprised to find out that ski boots can actually be comfortable - amazing!
Another exciting thing is "hapinen" in January - we got tickets to see the Tragically Hip - they are coming to Barrie (for those who are non-Canadians they are a very popular group) We saw them in 2004 at Wasaga Beach but it was all general admission and we kept getting pushed back. So this will be awesome!!
Other than that not much else is new, Lindsay is still loving her swimming lessons and is doing really well, skating is good, and soccer is good. So basically , life is pretty good.

This is a picture of our "maestro"
composing her own masterpiece
on her piano




Well, until next time,

Krista

No comments: