Monday, October 09, 2006

The New Spot!


This is the new spot for all the new Lindsay updates and pics. I was having problems posting pictures on the last site, so a friend of mine suggested here and now here we are trying it!
Lindsay is now 6 months old! She is sitting up really well. She (we) have started swimming lessons. She loves it! Its like 15 of your newest friends in a big bathtub! Anyways this is the "hapinen" spot so check in periodically and hopefully I will have new pictures!

Krista


3 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Hooray Krista! Welcome to blogspot. I think you will like it once you get going with it. Please post more pictures of Lindsay!

And I need to say it one more time. I LOVE those shoes! (moreso the meaning behind them)

2 special girls you have there, Jamie and Lindsay!

Take care.

Love,
Laurie

Unknown said...

hey krista, what a neat site! My god she is beautiful....as if you didnt already know that! I will talk with you soon. Take care.
Love,
Jisele

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new house. Can't wait to come over for dinner! haha.
-Dan & Tanya & Maisie